I've seen like so many of these, but this one's really good and i couldn't resist putting in in here.
Child Of The 80's
1. Snap bracelets were always getting you in trouble at school.
2. If you ever wrote with a Squiggle Writer Pen.
3. You played with "My Little Ponies".
4. Friendship bracelets were ties that couldn't be broken.
5. You've ever read Nancy Drew, The Hardy Boys, The Boxcar Children, The Babysitters Club or Sweet Valley High.
5. You know all the words to "Ice Ice Baby". .
7. You had a crush on one of the New Kids on the Block members.
8. You remember the New Kids On The Block.
9. You wanted to be on Star Search.
11. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before he had plastic surgery.
12. you wore one of those t-shirt rings or a scrunchi on one side of your shirt during your youth.
13. You were styling with your peg legged pants.
14. You wore multiple pairs of socks in the middle of the summer just so you could be "hip".
15. Two Words: Leg warmers
16. You had puff painted your own shirt at least once.
17. The Cosby Show, Alf, or Out of This World was prime time television?
18. You remember when TGIF first got started?
19. Step by Step?
20. You know the profound meaning of "Wax on, Wax off"
21. You were upset when She-ra, Princess of Power, and He-Man cancelled.
22. You can remember watching Full House and Saved by the Bell for endless hours, back when they were new episodes.
23. You have seen at least 10 episodes of Fraggle Rock.
24. You hold a special place in your heart for "Back to the Future."
25. You know where to go if you "wanna go where everybody knows your name."
26. You remember Madonna in her cone stage.
27. You knew "The Artist" when he was humbly called "Prince."
28. You even wore flourescent-neon clothing...
29. You could breakdance, or wished you could.
30. You remember when ATARI was a state of the art video game system.
31. You remember M.C. Hammer.
32. You can still sing the rap to "Fresh Prince of Bel Air".
33. How many of you can recite the theme to Ducktales?
34. You own any cassettes.
35. You owned a pair of L.A. Gear, Keds, or Converse tennis shoes.
36. You carried your lunch to school in a Gremlins or an ET lunchbox.
37. You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the ONLY female smurf. (And how come Baby Smurf never grew up...) 38. My Little Pony, Gummy Bears, Transformers,You can't do that on Television, Noozles, KIDS Incorperated, Captian Kangroo, Double Dare, and Hey Dude are familiar to you.
39. You ever had a Swatch Watch or a Doonie and Burke
40. You actually spent countless hours trying to perfect the Care Bear Stare"
41. You had Wonder Woman or Superman underoos.
42. You thought that Transformers were more than meets the eye.
43. You spent hours in the basement building and re-building Lego cities.
44. Do Polly Pockets or Popples ring a bell?
45. Big wheels and bicycles with streamers were the way to go.
46. With your playschool record player you sang back up to Debbie Gibson or Paula Abdual.
47. "Party like it's 1999" seemed SO far away!!
48. You stayed up all night listening to Teddy Rupskin
49. Can we say Trapper Keeper?
50. Can you tell you how to get to Sesame Street?
51. If you wanted to be on the GLADIATORS!!!
52. If you still have a crimper in your bathroom drawer
54. You owned a indiana jones hat
55. You watched orginal episodes of the Muppet Show
56. You had more than one Star Wars action figure
57. You loved your pink jeans, black stretch pants and big loop earings
58. If you wanted to pick a lock with a toothbrush just like MacGyver
59. If you remember when rollerblades were the new thing
60. If you learned how to spell mouse from the Mickey Mouse Club theme song. or u remember britney and justin as members!
61. You felt like a big girl when your mom bought you GIRL TALK
62. You used to wear bright pink slip-ons and jelly shoes
64. You were scared of the Gremlins
65. You remember when Ren and Stimpy was a new show
66. Inspector Gadget was part of your daily ritual.
67. The Wonder Years was a part of your daily lifestyle
68. You had Hotwheel races
69. When MTV was all about Rock Hard videos
70. Pee Wee's Play House?
71. Fanny Packs?
73. You could not get enough hair spray on those bangs?
74. How many trolls did you have?
75. Does "Heros in a half shell" mean anything to you?
76. Everything was rad, totally awesome, and tubular!!!
77. You remember when the original nintendo was the best $100 you could spend
78. You owned a Ghost Busters action figure, a GI-Joe, a Hollywood Hair Barbie?
79. You loved to play with your glow-in-the-dark plastic jewelry?
80. You envied Rainbow Bright's fashion sense
82. You remember when there was no Barney83. You know what "Sike" means.
84. You know that another name for a keyboard is a "Synthesizer."
85. You can sing the McDonald's Big Mac, Filet-o-fish, quarter-pounder, French-fry song.
86. You know who Mr. T is.
87. You know who Fat Albert is.
88. You believed that "By the power of Greyskull, you HAD the power!"
90. You knew that knowing is half the battle.
92. You knew what Willis was "talkin' 'bout."
93. You know who said "Rut row raggy" and "Zoinks."
94. You HAD to have your MTV.
95. You actually thought "Dirty Dancing" was a REALLY good movie.
96. You remember and/or owned any of the Care Bear Glass collection from Pizza Hut or the Muppets glasses from McDonalds.
97. Poltergeist freaked you out.
98. You carried your lunch to school in a Gremlins, ET, Dukes of Hazard, Knight Rider, Strawberry Shortcake, Pac Man, or A-Team lunch box.
99. You wore biker shorts underneath a short skirt and felt stylish.
100. You wore your Izod shirt with the collar up.
101. You're sometimes tempted to say to people "I know you are but what am I?"
102. You remember when Happy Meals came in a box.
103. You remember when Saturday Night Live was funny.
104. You know who Max Headroom is.
105. You know what a "Push Up" ice cream is.
106. You had to come in the house when the streetlights came on.
107. You had to change into *play* clothes after school.
108. You owned, or knew somebody with a Commodore 64.
109. You hated Scrappy Doo.
110. You recorded songs off the radio with your boom box.
111. You wish you had a light saber.
112. Somehow you still know all the words to songs played on VH1's Big 80's.
113. Your arm was full of rubber bracelets.
114. You wore jelly shoes even though they gave you blisters.
115. You have ever wondered what happened to Saturday Morning Cartoons.
116. You had to get up to change the channel.
117. You can still sing 1 to 12 from the Pinball machine on Sesame Street.
118. You consider Pig Latin to be your second language